Thursday, October 14, 2010

the time, it goes

So I guess I haven't been as prolific as I hoped that I would be.  Sure, I could blame the internet outage at work, or the fact that I am trying to pick up pieces of my life, scattered over the last three years; as well as doing all that you need to do to close up shop.  Sorting, packing, errands....stuff. 

But here I am, staring down the gaze of a week 5.  Down to 5 teaching weeks.  Happy so much about this.  Although, sod's law, I have a great class this final go, wishing I had them last year.  A good group of guys, 8 student (cause of management error), 7/8 progressing and wholly teachable.  There is always one, innit? 

So I juggle the daily prep/teaching with preparations of my departure.  So many things hanging, not yet decided.  The SALT have not yet given me word on who will be handling my processing nor a time table.  I guess I figured that, so I am burdened with the lack of knowledge, but have been faithfully checking to-do lists, trying to do as much as I can so that I can be off on or around the 15th of November.  I really hope before, as Nepal is calling me something fierce, as is the idea of open road/travel.  I am so in need of it, to clear the thoughts and have a chance to recalibrate my psyche and soul.

Once I clear this joint, a promise is to write on this thing every day that I have net access.
Really and truly.

Ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment